- dunzhang reblogged this from pblresources
- mentoreducation likes this
- edtechward reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- theatrecoop likes this
- gantaeno likes this
- never-napping-nanny likes this
- kerri711 likes this
- goldenphizzwizard likes this
- englishhandbook reblogged this from tardisatpemberley
- pblresources reblogged this from flydsouza
- ibooksyd likes this
- flydsouza likes this
- flydsouza reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- danceonthesun likes this
- educational-products reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- xuxu213 likes this
- tomentous likes this
- wie12 likes this
- bamboszpoetry likes this
- ruleta-online likes this
- katipeaking likes this
- nealmccrea likes this
- frozendelicious likes this
- allcaliforniarealestates likes this
- nutzliche likes this
- merwen reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- valar-morghulis-later likes this
- adolwyn likes this
- aimingforpretty likes this
- thingsforteachers posted this
Who I am: A fourth year high school history teacher at an urban(ish) high school in New Jersey.
What I blog about: Stuff related to education I like, and stuff I hope can help other teachers out. Technology, deals on supplies, helpful books. My focus lately is on educational technology & related resources. Occasionally, I also post things related to education reform. Because I post articles that I feel will be of interest to teachers with varying views, the political-related posts made here do not necessarily reflect my beliefs or opinions, nor do they reflect the beliefs of my employer.
What I like learning & reading about: Other teacher's opinions about and experiences with teaching & education. How I can enrich my classroom and reach out to my students. If you write about this stuff, let me know, because I probably want to read it.
What you should submit: Anything that could help a teacher.
Ask a question Submit
Stuff I like
- “Starting when their son was 3, psychologist Tammy...”
The problem with teaching is, if you took home...
- In 12 hours, I will be in my classroom getting...