- buildmeuppbuttercupp likes this
- englishhandbook reblogged this from tardisatpemberley
- carolynnweintz reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- janlap likes this
- lookingwidelivinglife reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- bamboszpoetry likes this
- ruleta-online likes this
- katipeaking likes this
- nealmccrea likes this
- lacuota reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- allcaliforniarealestates likes this
- magicalteacher reblogged this from kbkonnected
- kumquatkiller reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- kumquatkiller likes this
- culinary-boner likes this
- mdiha reblogged this from kbkonnected
- mdiha likes this
- kbkonnected reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- chelseamarie likes this
- eugeniofouz reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- cikmatahari reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- sisikecz likes this
- superness likes this
- nutzliche likes this
- iamlittlei reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- mattdrinksfroma likes this
- littlegreenpiyg likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- flawsdissolveinlovesoeasily reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- donteatthepaste reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- biacktuesday likes this
- dyanuh likes this
- h-tng likes this
- viviloveverylife likes this
- bexmbones4castle likes this
- thingsforteachers reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- thingsforteachers likes this
- evashandor likes this
- thispieceofwork likes this
- thenewteacherlife likes this
- laughlaughtillyoucry likes this
- angrylittledad said:I got mine hooked up to the dropitto.me and have my students submit work through it. If they were so inclined to post from home, I could see it update on my home computer. Keyword: If.
- loquaciraptor likes this
- gjmueller likes this
- lifeofmiki likes this
- girlwithalessonplan posted this
Who I am: A fourth year high school history teacher at an urban(ish) high school in New Jersey.
What I blog about: Stuff related to education I like, and stuff I hope can help other teachers out. Technology, deals on supplies, helpful books. My focus lately is on educational technology & related resources. Occasionally, I also post things related to education reform. Because I post articles that I feel will be of interest to teachers with varying views, the political-related posts made here do not necessarily reflect my beliefs or opinions, nor do they reflect the beliefs of my employer.
What I like learning & reading about: Other teacher's opinions about and experiences with teaching & education. How I can enrich my classroom and reach out to my students. If you write about this stuff, let me know, because I probably want to read it.
What you should submit: Anything that could help a teacher.
Ask a question Submit
Stuff I like
- “Starting when their son was 3, psychologist Tammy...”
The problem with teaching is, if you took home...
- In 12 hours, I will be in my classroom getting...