- educationcreateshumanimagination reblogged this from talesofan8thgradeteacher
- sineteaches likes this
- lifethroughalookingglass likes this
- theroundandthelovely answered: Money. will there be enough to fund the work we are doing?
- randomloveofthings likes this
- chariotthe likes this
- leeshsmile likes this
- kairenpureheart likes this
- suartaoesman likes this
- donteatthepaste reblogged this from talesofan8thgradeteacher
- gracelandmomma answered: I teach a self-contained class, same kids through 5th grade. I still worry about building trust and instilling confidence.
- tabberwammer likes this
- thingsforteachers reblogged this from talesofan8thgradeteacher
- jacizzle answered: What mixed bag of lollies will I be getting this year!
- talesofan8thgradeteacher posted this
Who I am: A fourth year high school history teacher at an urban(ish) high school in New Jersey.
What I blog about: Stuff related to education I like, and stuff I hope can help other teachers out. Technology, deals on supplies, helpful books. My focus lately is on educational technology & related resources. Occasionally, I also post things related to education reform. Because I post articles that I feel will be of interest to teachers with varying views, the political-related posts made here do not necessarily reflect my beliefs or opinions, nor do they reflect the beliefs of my employer.
What I like learning & reading about: Other teacher's opinions about and experiences with teaching & education. How I can enrich my classroom and reach out to my students. If you write about this stuff, let me know, because I probably want to read it.
What you should submit: Anything that could help a teacher.
Ask a question Submit
Stuff I like
“Starting when their son was 3, psychologist Tammy...”
The problem with teaching is, if you took home...
In 12 hours, I will be in my classroom getting...