- tentativeundertaker likes this
- queendw likes this
- epicmobile likes this
- lamshop7 likes this
- imyaha likes this
- letgod reblogged this from teamteachers
- goldtunnels likes this
- soplandoburbujas reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- wretchedfiend reblogged this from teamteachers and added:
- gjmueller reblogged this from teamteachers
- gritinthegap likes this
- thingsforteachers reblogged this from teamteachers
- letgod likes this
- novicephoenix likes this
- imtheasauce likes this
- genuinerelationship likes this
- ohsomuchlove likes this
- maanzimperfections likes this
- thesilentspace likes this
- teachersintiaras likes this
- cranestudenteducators likes this
- teacher-girl likes this
- positivelypersistentteach likes this
- everydayramny reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- tiptoelightlypastmymind likes this
- socalfeminist likes this
- trxfreely likes this
- therealscumbagsteve likes this
- voshaliciously likes this
- think4yourself likes this
- girlwithalessonplan reblogged this from teamteachers
- teamteachers posted this
Who I am: A fourth year high school history teacher at an urban(ish) high school in New Jersey.
What I blog about: Stuff related to education I like, and stuff I hope can help other teachers out. Technology, deals on supplies, helpful books. My focus lately is on educational technology & related resources. Occasionally, I also post things related to education reform. Because I post articles that I feel will be of interest to teachers with varying views, the political-related posts made here do not necessarily reflect my beliefs or opinions, nor do they reflect the beliefs of my employer.
What I like learning & reading about: Other teacher's opinions about and experiences with teaching & education. How I can enrich my classroom and reach out to my students. If you write about this stuff, let me know, because I probably want to read it.
What you should submit: Anything that could help a teacher.
Ask a question Submit
Stuff I like
- “Starting when their son was 3, psychologist Tammy...”
The problem with teaching is, if you took home...
- In 12 hours, I will be in my classroom getting...