I’ve been seeing a lot of pictures with teachers with jeans on at work which is crazy to me! The men have to wear shirts and ties at my school and women are supposed to wear business professional (although mostly we get away with business casual, but definitely no jeans). So, what do men & women wear at your school?
- desertrose3 reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- atxmom likes this
- never-napping-nanny likes this
- thesubtitute likes this
- booget reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- felixplusthree reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- fullheartteacher reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- productiveunproductivity likes this
- bbushstith likes this
- renateharris answered: I work in a NPS…as long as it is black & white, we can wear what we want, even shorts for our really hot days. We are lucky.
- teacher-learner answered: usually khakis, dress shirt, polo shirt, casual wear on Fridays
- groomonadiet answered: The majority of the teachers where I teach wear shirt and ties and then friday is casual day. So we wear jeans and tshirts or polos.
- unbreakable-spirit answered: My attire consists of neat black/grey/pinstripped pants with blouses, cardigans, coats and jumpers. I sometimes wear tights and neat skirts
- geraldobispo answered: Os professores se vestem de maneira comum.
- hisnamewasbeanni likes this
- theworldaseyseeit said: Kakis and polos mostly for me. Jeans on friday’s if we were present all week and pay two dollars toward rewards for PBIS
- tha-art-kid likes this
- owenmakesstuff reblogged this from lessoninteaching and added:
- jwsimmer likes this
- do-i-know-this-girl reblogged this from lessoninteaching and added:
- justwriterbritt likes this
- adammbotsford likes this
- findingmywonderfullywanderingway likes this
- shhspeaksoftly likes this
- fifthgradeisonfire reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- lessoninteaching reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- this-place-i-call-mine likes this
- frankenunicorn likes this
- roverscoutproblems likes this
- everything-minni likes this
- watchjuliateach reblogged this from adventuresinemmaland and added:
- quietstorm1234 likes this
- imzadi77 reblogged this from teachingtoday and added:
- sunshine-at-work likes this
- 2ndcgw reblogged this from adiemtocarpe and added:
- adventuresinemmaland reblogged this from tunedintoteaching and added:
- mercycomeswiththemorning likes this
- flockofseagulzzz likes this
- thecalmwasdeceptive answered: My school is extremely casual (flipflops, bermuda shorts, etc.), but I wear dresses about 90% of the time. Jeans are allowed on Friday.
- librophilia answered: Business Casual except paydays and paid dress-down days ($1 goes to school funds, and we get to wear jeans!).
- wincherella said: We only wear jeans on Fridays and we have to donate to charity in order to do that. The test if the time it’s business casual for both men and women, although my teaching partner wears a shirt and tie most days. For me it’s dress pants, boots and nice top
- stainedcoffeecups likes this
- the-megan-show reblogged this from adiemtocarpe and added:
- adiemtocarpe reblogged this from teachingtoday and added:
- runa-lovegood likes this
- mournfulblis reblogged this from teachingtoday and added:
- i-demand-euphoria likes this
- cyanidegrrrl likes this
Who I am: A fourth year high school history teacher at an urban(ish) high school in New Jersey.
What I blog about: Stuff related to education I like, and stuff I hope can help other teachers out. Technology, deals on supplies, helpful books. My focus lately is on educational technology & related resources. Occasionally, I also post things related to education reform. Because I post articles that I feel will be of interest to teachers with varying views, the political-related posts made here do not necessarily reflect my beliefs or opinions, nor do they reflect the beliefs of my employer.
What I like learning & reading about: Other teacher's opinions about and experiences with teaching & education. How I can enrich my classroom and reach out to my students. If you write about this stuff, let me know, because I probably want to read it.
What you should submit: Anything that could help a teacher.
Ask a question Submit
Stuff I like
- “Starting when their son was 3, psychologist Tammy...”
The problem with teaching is, if you took home...
- In 12 hours, I will be in my classroom getting...