- nofirstnamescheffer likes this
- underthetexassky likes this
- thechant reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- everythingessential reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- peacecorpstanzania likes this
- jameshoffer reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- i-vote-for likes this
- tatianapea reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- atheistfullfrontalhug likes this
- mggarin reblogged this from thingsforteachers
- shapefutures reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach and added:
- iamdfair reblogged this from pencilblots and added:
- girlwithalessonplan reblogged this from thingsforteachers and added:
- pencilblots reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- climbinglyell likes this
- adiemtocarpe likes this
- mehreenkasana likes this
- girlwithalessonplan likes this
- karlaakins likes this
- scrumtrulescent likes this
- thingsforteachers posted this
Who I am: A fourth year high school history teacher at an urban(ish) high school in New Jersey.
What I blog about: Stuff related to education I like, and stuff I hope can help other teachers out. Technology, deals on supplies, helpful books. My focus lately is on educational technology & related resources. Occasionally, I also post things related to education reform. Because I post articles that I feel will be of interest to teachers with varying views, the political-related posts made here do not necessarily reflect my beliefs or opinions, nor do they reflect the beliefs of my employer.
What I like learning & reading about: Other teacher's opinions about and experiences with teaching & education. How I can enrich my classroom and reach out to my students. If you write about this stuff, let me know, because I probably want to read it.
What you should submit: Anything that could help a teacher.
Ask a question Submit
Stuff I like
- “Starting when their son was 3, psychologist Tammy...”
The problem with teaching is, if you took home...
- In 12 hours, I will be in my classroom getting...